Molds are part of a group of micro-organisms called fungi that also includes mushrooms and yeasts. Molds are familiar to most people as food spoilers on items such as bread or fruit. Molds are nature’s decomposers in the food chain.
A thorough and fast cleanup will help avoid mold growth. If you wait too long and mold growth starts, cleanup costs will increase significantly. This is what you should be looking for:
Speed: Mold grows quickly; that is why you need us in your house promptly.
Knowledge:Pointe Restoration Services is certified and trained in water damage restoration and mold remediation.
Competence: We follow basic, good clean-up practices after your water damage. Here are some things to look for.
- The moisture source is stopped
- Wet items that can’t be salvaged are removed
- What can’t be removed is dried quickly
- Ideally, drying is done within 48 hours (to minimize growth)
- No refinishing si done until the area is thoroughly dried.
- All work is performed in full accordance with federal, state and local regulations and is managed to minimize disruption to your operations.